- Birthingway Breastfeeding Center "We provide affordable, quality care to support you and your baby in creating and maintaining a healthy and satisfying breastfeeding experience! Our services are available to all mothers in the Portland Metro Area, regardless of ability to pay!"
- Melissa Cole (IBCLC) "Luna Lactation & Wellness is committed to providing personalized, comprehensive support for all phases of lactation and beyond. We view lactation as a holistic process and respect each family’s unique health care beliefs. We strive to provide nurturing, clinical care so that each family can define their own feeding and wellness goals."
- Dr. Ghaheri - "A modern approach to tongue tie, lip tie and breastfeeding medicine."
- Le Leche League of Oregon - Our Mission is to help mothers worldwide to breastfeed through mother-to-mother support, encouragement, information, and education, and to promote a better understanding of breastfeeding as an important element in the healthy development of the baby and mother."
- kellymom - A wonderful site that offers evidence - based information on breastfeeding and parenting.
- Baby Blues Connection "The mission of Baby Blues Connection is to provide support, information and resources to women and families coping with pregnancy and postpartum mood disorders and to the professionals who serve them."
- Brooke Noli - Offering counseling on prenatal depression and traumatic birth experience.
- Wendy Newhouse Davis, PHD - "Oregon coordinator for Postpartum Support International . Specializes in supporting women and their families through pregnancy, birth and postpartum, encouraging prevention, recovery and hope. Provides consultation and professional training and coordinates with medical providers.
- Solace for Mothers - "Our mission is to provide and create support for individuals who have been traumatized by childbearing experiences."
Childbirth Education Classes
Holistic Health Care
- Seastar Community Acupuncture - Specializes in fertility optimization prior to pregnancy and many concerns during pregnancy, birth and postpartum. Offers affordable sliding scale pricing
- Integrative Pediatrics - "It is the goal of Dr. Paul Thomas and the team at Integrative Pediatrics in Portland, Oregon, to bring the best of complementary, alternative, and holistic medicine to all infants, children and adolescents - integrating it with years of experience and care for thousands of patients over the past 20 years."
- Kwan Yin Healing Arts Center - Provides a full spectrum of holistic care, from acupuncture, body work, Chinese herbs, general medical care, counseling and so much more
- Whole Mama Whole Child - Chiropractic care & cranial sacral care.
- Zenana Spa & Wellness Center - The first day spa and wellness center in Oregon with a focus on pregnant and parenting families.
- Tami Kent, MSPT - holistic pelvic care
- Core Elements Chiropractic - Cranial sacral therapy & Webster Technique
- Growing Care - "Growing Care provides gentle chiropractic, craniosacral and massage therapy in Southeast Portland. We are female practitioners who specialize in pregnancy, post-natal and pediatric care and love serving whole family wellness.
Birth Centers/ Home birth Midwives / Postpartum Doulas
- Alma Midwifery - "Midwifery care is holistic, inclusive and respectful of you as an individudal and your family's unique needs and perspective."
- Andaluz Waterbirth Center - "We are a group of Certified Professional Midwives, Certified Nurse Midwives and Naturopathic Doctors, who provide skilled care that's safe and sensitive for you and your baby. Our midwives and doctors give you the expert care and time you deserve and attend your birth at one of our birth centers or in your home.
- Portland Doula Love - Offers Postpartum Doulas
- Wild Flower Doula Services - "Empowering, nurturing, and gentle postpartum support in Portland, OR."
- Birthing Stone Doula - Offers Postpartum Doulas